Thursday, December 17, 2015

Photo of the day - 12/17/15 - Old Woman in the Fog

Something new I will be doing in order to keep myself engaged with this blog and keep posting new photos as I rebuild and restructure my website is to start posting a 'Photo of the day' as often as possible. These may be planned out conceptual photos or just random shots that I enjoy.

My first 'Photo of the day' is this shot of an old woman walking in the park on a foggy morning earlier this week. I was walking around the park by my apartment with my camera before work photographing the foggy landscape and took this random shot of the old woman walking which after downloading the photos from my camera and seeing it larger became my favorite one.

To me she looks like a witch from a fairy tale or mythological story walking through some haunted forest.

No comments: