Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Way of Sharing

Today I got myself into gear and decided to start using this Photo Blog to tie my Website and my various social networking sites together into one cohesive 'experience'. From now on instead of making similar updates or posting the same photo to my pages on several different networking sites (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, & LinkedIn to name a few) I will be posting the majority of relevant information and new photos that I wish to share here on the Blog, then sharing that post across my pages on other sites. You may have noticed that I have already begun using this method for my previous few posts on both my Facebook and Google+ pages.

I feel that this is a more efficient, consistent, and professional way to manage sharing my images as it keeps them centralized in one place yet still allows them to be shared, viewed, and interacted with by people on social networking websites just as easily as always.

No comments: