Click Below to Return to Online Portfolio Index:

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Special Summer Photography Package Pricing




I just wanted to make a post to let everyone know that I am offering a $200 basic package for in-studio or on-location professional business headshots, fashion, and portrait sessions.

This is a great deal for anyone who needs modeling portfolios, senior portraits, actors/musicians, or small business promotion photos this summer. The basic package includes a 2 hour session and 5 fully retouched edits. Professional hair and makeup, additional edits, and/or a CD of unedited images can also be added on if desired.

Please email me at info@jasonginman.com with a few details about what kind of images you are looking for and/or any questions I will get back to you ASAP to discuss availability. To view more samples of my work check out my website (www.jasonginman.com) and photography blog (you're on it!).
Post a Comment